Sheffield Executive Search provides candidates with a trusted advisor in their career planning. There are several reasons why you should work with us:
We maintain your confidentiality
When you become an executive search candidate, you put yourself at a certain amount of risk with your current employer. For that reason, you are entitled to the highest levels of confidentiality from our company and our staff.
- We will always obtain authorisation from you before submitting your name to a specific employer.
- Not discuss your potential candidacy with anyone outside our firm.
- Caution our clients to also safeguard your confidentiality.
- We will not contact your referees without your permission.
We give you full disclosure
In order to make the right decision, you need to know as much as possible about the potential employer and the available position. Whilst we respect our client’s confidentiality, this ultimately requires full and open disclosure regarding:
- The nature and requirements of the position
- The compensation package
- Your suitability for the role
We communicate with you
- The completion of an executive search assignment can often take several months, with many steps between initial contact and the ultimate hiring of the successful candidate.
- Once you become an active candidate, we will update you on new developments in the process. This means when there is something to tell you we will proactively communicate any progress.
- We will answer your questions and respond to your inquiries in a timely manner.
We give you feedback
- Based on our client’s needs and your skills & experience, we will give you an honest appraisal of your suitability for the role.
- Sometimes we need to be blunt in our feedback but only so we make effective use of your time and ours. It will allow us to move on and focus on other more fitting roles for your profile.
We treat you professionally
- We will provide you with information about the recruitment process (both ours and the employer’s).
- We won’t pressure you or hurry you to make a decision. However we will keep you informed of any deadlines imposed by the employer.
- We will give you a balanced opinion about prospective employers, offers of employment, and any concerns your options you wish to share with us.
A Trusting Relationship
- The best search consultants strive for more than just filling the position for an employer in the quickest way possible. The want also want to help make decisions which are in the best interests of you, your family and your career.
- Whether you are successful placed by Sheffield Executive into a new role, or unsuccessful in finding a position, we will want to maintain a long-term relationship with you for the future.
- Feel free to be proactive and initiate communication with us. We won’t always have a specific role to discuss with you but registering your interest and keeping on our radar is an effective technique to facilitate your career search.