Sheffield Technology provides employers with a reliable partner in achieving their recruitment needs.
We provide you with an accurate and candid assessment of our capability to perform your search
At Sheffield Executive we are up front about our ability to support our clients. This includes:
- Confirming that we have the resources, time, knowledge and expertise to handle your specific assignment.
- Clearly defining the scope of the services to be provided and the fees and expenses to be charged for the services rendered.
- Disclosing any and all information with regard to relationships we have with other clients which might limit our ability to perform the search assignment.
- Clearly stating our written hands off policy which means we do not hunt from client organisations
We tell you who will conduct the search
- In addition to the consultant who initiates the business relationship, there are a team of professionals who contribute to every search assignment.
- We provide you full and open disclosure regarding the consultants and their ability to successfully handle the assignment, as well as the resources we have available to support your project.
We provide a highly consultative relationship
At Sheffield Executive, we put the “consulting” back into recruitment consulting. We provide information and feedback that not only helps direct your search for executive talent but can also be used to run your business more effectively.
- We work with your organisation to accurately scope the vacancy working with you to develop an accurate position profile.
- We share with you our market mapping and research which clearly demonstrate the level or activity we have undertaken to complete your assignment.
- Knowledge of the industry in which the search will be conducted, including availability of candidates, comparative assessments of those candidates, and remuneration levels.
- Feedback on how your organisation is perceived in the market, what your competitors are doing, and what kind of recruiting strategies may or may not be working at any given point in time.
We deliver a highly professional and reliable service
- We provide you with regular, detailed status reports on the progress of the search.
- We present qualified candidates who fit the position and the culture of your organisation.
- We help you negotiate with the final candidate, representing both parties with skill, integrity and a high degree of professionalism.
- We provide follow-through after you have hired the candidate including regular calls between you and the successful candidate.
- We provide a guarantee on all placements should a newly recruited employee be dismissed or choose to leave your company.
We hold your information in strict confidentiality
- We use confidential client information only for the purposes of conducting the assignment.
- We disclose client information only to others within the search firm or potential candidates who have a need to know the information.
- We never use confidential information for personal gain or provide that information to third parties for their personal gain.